Thursday, June 23, 2011

OK folks... here is some of my rambling....
Still working on post on pics from Addisynn's Newborn shoot, Lori's Maternity Shoot and Daniel's Newborn Shoot. Also still have 4 more Baseball Posters to create along with the slideshow DVD for the parents of the team. WHEW!!! Wish that was my only job. Still working 40 hrs in Dallas with a one to one and a half hr drive each way. Trying to work out time to do family shoot for my two nephews and their respecitve families. Hope is 6 months old now and want to do some prop shots of her with big sister Addy. Then have to come up with creative ideas for Jase (3) and Cali (18 months). Summer and July 4th means fireworks. Maverick (7) wants to go to Lake Grapevine again this year to take pics with his camera.

Next post will be links to sets of photos on Flickr.

Join me on this voyage of discovery into the world of photography. I will also try to post links to "how to's" that I find and also to some wonderful people that sell photo props.

L8RON,
Sheribeari

No comments:

Post a Comment