Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of weeks

Still trying not to freak out... My external hard drive will all my photos from this year has a corrupted index file which means I can't access them. My youngest son works in IT and said there is a guy at his work that does just that, recover data from hard drives. Still waiting for him to come pick it up and take to work with him. In the meantime, my husband surprised me by ordering me a new external Hard Drive so I can start working on the photos I have taken since then. I have downloaded them to my husband's computer just so I can still take more. I am so lucky to have such a great, supportive husband. Next Saturday morning my husband and I will be at Brockdale Park for the Blackland Prairie Raptor Rescue photo op. Can't wait to take some wildlife  photos..... hawks, owls and falcons........... Then the next day will be a photo session with my granddaughters, Kennedy and Blaire........stay tuned.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment