Friday, July 24, 2015

Word Art, "Amped Effects" templates, backgrounds, textures.... you name it Ashe Design has it!!

A friend was looking at the latest of my photos of my pregnant granddaughter and commented on how the quotes on the pictures really moved her. So I thought I would talk about it. I have tired stuff from other sites, but none compare to Ash Design. Talk about one stop shopping!!. They have everything you need for a finished product that  envokes loads of emotion.  And then on top of that, every Friday there is a $5 Friday sale. The sale offers a wide varaity of things for $5 each. And to make it even more economical, there is the retired bin where you have a last chance to get things for an amazing price. This is the place where I got all the wonderful templates for the sports posters as well. Even their regular prices are very reasonable.
Here are a few examples of how I have used their products:









Click HERE to check it out yourself.... They are so easy to use. The site also offers free tutorials to show you how to use everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment